Best Family Dentist Pembroke Pines
If you are looking for a family dentist in the Pembroke Pines area that is highly respected, offers a full line of dental services for toddlers to seniors and who is accepting new patients now, look no further than the family dental practice of Dr. Stephen J. Pyle DDS. With nearly 30 years of experience, and equipped with the latest state-of-the-art dental technology, Dr. Pyle offers up your family’s first line of defense for excellent oral hygiene in a comfortable and anxiety free environment.
In these times when all things related to health care services seem to be rushed and impersonal, it is refreshing to find a professional who still takes the time to address all of your questions and concerns before any work begins. Dr. Pyle is uncompromising when it comes to the quality of care and comfort of his patients.
Pembroke Pines Full Service Family Dentist
Advances in dental technology, techniques and medicine have vastly improved the effectiveness of both preventive and restorative dental treatments. While the focus is on preventative treatment at the Stephen J. Pyle practice, we are ready to provide effective, professional care for a wide range of dental conditions.
Our services include:
- Routine checkups that also serve as scans for oral cancer, gum disease and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Cleaning and polishing to remove tartar and plaque
- Hygiene consulting to make recommendations for an at home regimen – personalized for you.
- Pediatric dentistry. From toddlers to teens.
- Digital x-ray
- Laser assisted dentistry minimizing the need for anesthetic.
- Carefree cavity prevention
- Sealants and veneers
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening at home or with the ZOOM!® teeth whitening system
- Sports guards
- Treatment of sleep apnea with dental appliances
- More services
Dr. Pyle’s “family” of patients comes from all over. While it would be more convenient to visit a dentist closer to their home, Dr. Pyle’s exceptional care and the friendly staff are big enough draws to keep them coming. It has become a true “family thing” with the adult children of original patients now bringing their own kids for dental care.
If you want a truly comfortable family dental experience and be confident you and your family are receiving excellent care, call the office of Dr. Stephen J. Pyle now while they are still accepting new patients.