Weston Family Dentist Stephen J. Pyle, DDS
Looking after Your Family’s Oral Hygiene and Dental Health since 1986
Family dentistry is focused on the overall maintenance of your family’s oral hygiene and dental health. Your family dentist is your first line of defense against plaque buildup, gum disease and tooth decay. Regular check-ups can prevent the onset of oral health issues before symptoms appear. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that both adults and children schedule check-ups at least twice a year.
Since 1986 our family has been here for yours providing preventative, reconstructive, family and cosmetic dentistry. We treat your entire family from children as young as 3-years of age to seniors. We’re a family so we understand the needs of your family. We know that for a kid dentist can be a scary word. Making small children feel comfortable and getting them on the path to good life-long dental hygiene is our priority.
Family Dental Services
- Regular check-ups which include; Examination of teeth, gums & existing filings, Cleanings, Sealants, Oral Cancer Screenings, Fillings, Polishing, Hygiene Consulting and Digital X-rays
- Teeth whitening/Bleaching—at home or with the ZOOM!® teeth whitening system
- CariFree cavity prevention system
- Customized sports guards
- Bruxing/Grinding appliances—minimizes damage to teeth and jaw joint
- Clenching/Headache relief—using the NTI® system
- Crowns—gold, gold and porcelain, all porcelain
- Dentures—full and partial
- Emergency Dental Work
- Extractions of teeth that are beyond restoration
- Fixed Bridges—porcelain appliances to replace a missing tooth or teeth
- Hypnosis—reduces anxiety over treatment
- Laser Assisted Dentistry—reduces need for anesthesia
- Laser Diagnosis of decay
- Nitrous Oxide (known as laughing gas)
- Periodontal (gum) therapy not requiring surgery
- Porcelain Veneers for an improved smile
- Root Canals—removal of infected or inflamed tissue
- Tooth colored fillings (mercury free)
- TMJ Evaluation using a Doppler device
Dr. Pyle and his staff will do everything they can to treat you and your family. If we determine a family member or requires a specialist in orthodontic or pediatric dental care, Dr. Pyle will refer you to one of the many top area specialists he has established relationships with.
Families who could more conveniently visit a Fort Lauderdale Dentist or a Plantation Dentist travel the extra distance to see Dr. Pyle. If you’re looking for a Weston Dentist that offers family and cosmetic dentistry than make an appointment with us today.